The days 13th and 14th of November coordinators of the project from Italy, Portugal and Spain meet at the Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences of the University of Porto for the first coordination meeting of our project.
The main objectives of the Meeting are:
• Planning the phases of local activities, its objectives, contents, methodology and creation of the tools;
• Developing the list of topics, methodology and activities for the Training;
• Specify dissemination and visibility activities including logo, webpage, social networks, etc. of the project;
• Discussing about the tools to measure the impact and to evaluate different phases of the project;
• Making appropriate internal arrangements.
After the Meeting, participant/organizations know the details of the project and can implement it in the arranged way. We also discussed about the logo of the project that is going to be lunched soon.