“Emotional Intelligence, educational tool for developing key competences” is a Strategic Partnership in the field of Adult Education, co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. The project duration is 12 months, starting on 1st of October 2018 and finishing on 30th of September 2019.
The project is coordinated by Iniciativa Internacional Joven (Spain) and partners come from two other European countries (Italy and Portugal), being three universities and two non-profit organizations.
Project organizations, we are looking for knowing how Emotional Intelligence is worked in different European educational spaces, exchanging good practices and proposing programs that allow adult students to face the challenges of today’s society.
The main objectives of the project are:
- Knowing and exchanging good practices, tools and methodologies on the topic of Emotional Intelligence, that are developed in different institutions and organizations related to the field of adult education.
- Promoting analysis and reflection on the creation of programs and modules where Emotional Intelligence is a cross-curricular educational tool that facilitates the acquisition of basic key competences.
- Improving the key competences of professionals in the field of adult education in order to develop a higher quality work and promoting its internationalization.
- Creating a European network of universities, schools, organizations, companies, etc. that use Emotional Intelligence as an educational tool with the aim of promoting the cooperation and exchange of good practices between organizations of different Programme Countries.
The main activities of the project are:
- Transnational meeting of coordination in Oporto (Portugal) to specify strategies, working methodologies and the details of the following activities (partner agreement, evaluation tools, monitoring, visibility activities, etc.).
- Local activities I: diagnosis and analysis of the situation, mapping and meeting with stakeholders, identification and collection of good practices.
- International training in Palermo (Italy) of six days of duration about emotional intelligence and key competences.
- Local activities II: formulation of conclusions and proposals to improve educational programs, visibility and dissemination activities.
- Outputs: mainly, eBook and video.
- Conference and evaluation meeting in Málaga (Spain), where the project will be evaluated and a public event will be held for presenting the outputs and outcomes.
- Activities of visibility and presentation of results in each country.
The main impact of the project is on:
- Participants: new acquired and/or improved competences, personal and professional development, etc.;
- Organizations: use of new skills, exchange of good practices, better quality of work, etc.;
- Society: educational programs in accordance with the needs and requirements of each country reality, greater interest in emotional intelligence, new tools to face the challenges of today’s society, etc.